Monday, March 15, 2010

Grasping At Impossible
Chapter 11:

I awoke to Sookie still tucked away into my arm, sleeping. She sighed as I nuzzled her neck, burying my face into it and inhaling her scent. I closed my eyes and thought about how I could wake this way everyday if she would only let me. Her eyes opened and I felt her tighten her arms around my waist. She was a marvelous creature, and I doubted I would ever tire of her. Her taste had me craving her more than I had with any other woman. The hold she had on me shouldn't have been so strong when it comes to a lover. I had never felt this pull with any women before, and I would have been lying if I said it didn't scare me. Honestly, I was scared shitless. But there was something that quieted that part of me here. I welcomed the feel of her body close to mine, the feel of her skin and the warmth that only she could have provided me. It wasn't physical warmth, but a different kind, on a whole other level.
The only thing that could have ruined the moment was my now insistent bladder, calling me to the bathroom. I held her in bed for a good twenty minutes before getting up and relieving myself. I went ahead and jumped in the shower, taking my time to get all my parts good and clean. I heard the door open and could see Sookie on the other side of the glass, standing by the mirror, taking in her appearance. At first I was shocked that she was in there with me, but that soon passed.
She was starting to be more comfortable with me, and I was giddy inside at that observation. I slid the door back a few inches, and she turned with a toothbrush in her mouth. "Good morning dear one," I said, and she quickly spit out the toothpaste, turning back to me.
"Morning Eric," she said, looking down slightly and blushing. I chuckled, closing the shower door, and rinsing off my soapy body. Of course she was blushing from last night, that only meant I did my job well.
"What is the plan for today?" I asked, moving to turn off the water, but was shocked when I felt a pair of small hands wrap around my waist, and soft breasts press against my back. I felt myself instantly stand at attention; ready for whatever it was she had planned.
"Is there room in here for me too," she whispered huskily against my back, her hands roaming over my chest, moving lower. When she came across the hair there, her fingers teased my shaft before she gripped my member in her hand and said, "I don't think he is clean enough," while reaching for the bar of soap with the other hand.
I closed my eyes, feeling my erection grow even more as she lathered the soap on her small hands, and placed them on me. I gasped at the feel of her rubbing me, the water spraying on my already hot body, not to mention her soft breasts curved against my back. Everything was pointing to one thing. I wasn't going to last long, and I could feel my release coming quickly. I started to thrust into her hand as she gripped me tighter. Bucking against her, and feeling her own curls against my ass, had me groaning from all the sensations running through me. I wanted to turn around and swiftly join with her, and feel as one, but I knew it wasn't the time. Besides the girl apparently knows what you want since her hand is on your cock, I silently mused to myself while moaning from her touches.
She continued to stroke me, running her thumb over the tip, and moving her fingers in a way I had never experienced before. I wanted to feel her hot mouth covering my length as I pressed down her throat, stretching her in a way she never thought possible. Seeming to know what I wanted she whispered into my ear, "turn around," and I quickly obeyed.
Within seconds she was on her knees before me, taking my member down her throat in one try, and humming with pleasure. Very few woman could ever do this, and I was thrilled Sookie was one of them. Her hand came up and cupped my balls, and I laced my fingers into her hair, urging her to continue the way she was. I opened my eyes and saw Sookie eying me hungrily, staring up at me as she pulled my cock out of her mouth, and rammed it back into place. I let out a strangled moan as she continued to hum with pleasure from me being in some part of her. I could feel my release coming fast, and when she placed her hands on either side of my hips and took me all the way down her throat, I came violently, wailing out her name as I did. It was fucking embarrassing, hearing me come that loud. That hadn't happened in years, if ever, and I was sure everyone that was on this floor could hear me screaming her name in pleasure. I was more for making the woman scream than the other way around. Sookie kneeled before me with a smirk on her face, lazily licking at the head. I pulled her up wrapping my arms around her waist and kissed her lips roughly, adding as much passion as I could. It seemed to work, as her leg went up over my hip, and she started grinding herself against my now half-mast member. Shit the things this woman does to me.
She broke the kiss, her face flushed with excitement and looked down. "Really Eric?" she asked, and I only grinned.
"It seems it likes you," I said, leaning in and capturing her lips into another heated kiss. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I gripped her ass in my hands, massaging it and enjoying the way it felt. It was so firm and round. She moaned into my mouth, her tongue lacing with mine, fighting for dominance.
I turned off the water and stepped out of the tub, quickly walking to the bed, not bothering to dry either of us off. The ache to be inside of her was all consuming. It was screaming out, begging to be done. I lay her back against the mattress, and she seemed to be in a trance from my kisses. I lay on top of her, feeling her legs wrap around my hips, silently telling me what she wanted. I kissed down her neck as she panted and took a nipple into my mouth, savoring the sweet taste that I had come to know as Sookie. She was a goddess for sure, and I would enjoy worshiping her. I trailed my hand down her stomach, feeling between her lips and noticing they were wet, and ready for whatever I had in mind for her.
Her moans of pleasure doubled as I went down and gave her some attention with my mouth. I sucked and nibbled at her clit, wanting to pay her back for the climax she had just given me. It didn't take long before she cried out, jerking and writhing as she came on my tongue. I made my way up her body once again, and she tugged at my hair, kissing my lips with a passion I had never felt before. Her hand came down over my cock and I bucked from her touch wanting, no, needing so much more at that moment. I broke the kiss, and asked her what I needed to know.
"Are you sure?" I asked her, and after biting her bottom lip for a moment in thought, she nodded meekly and I felt her place me at her entrance. I could feel the heat and wetness, and I wanted to be inside of her at that moment more than I had ever wanted anything before. I began to press forward, when there was a knock at the door. Sookie gripped my forearms, gasping as her tightness conformed to my tip , moving her hips forward as though she didn't hear it, and bringing me in a half inch inside of her. There was another knock, and this time she tensed and turned towards the door. She gasped and pulled back, causing my cock to come out of her slick warmth, and I saw red.
"What the fuck!" I bellowed, getting up from the bed and walking over to the door. I was fuming, wondering who the hell was coming between me and my prize. I almost got what I had been wanting and craving for so long, and now I was having to answer a fucking door. I jerked the door open, only then realizing I was naked, and the bell boy on the other side looked like he had shit himself for a moment. I could care less what this guy thought, but I did see his eyes scan over my body, and widen at my erect cock. I wanted to beat the living shit out of this man. Who the hell was he, and what did he want? I faintly heard Sookie calling out my name, and I glared at the man, wishing she was doing that under me instead of behind me. His eyes came back up to my face and he took a step back, trying to put some distance between us.
"I..." he stuttered, trying to remember why he was here. If he wasn't here for a reason, his head was going to roll.
"Well? Out with it!" I yelled at him, and he jumped back.
"There is a ph...phone call for Miss. Stackhouse downstairs," he eked out, and ran off towards the stairs, not bothering to wait for the elevator to take him down. I slammed the door shut and saw Sookie still sitting on the bed, under the covers.
"Fuck!" I shouted, and started walking over to her. I sat next to her and she looked upset with something. Well, no shit. She was about to be fucked like never before, and you get interrupted. Any sane woman would be frustrated from it. I reached out to take her hand in mine, and she slapped it away. "Sookie?" I asked, confused.
"Eric you are such an asshole," she snapped.
I narrowed my eyes. "Me the asshole?"
"Yes, you," she said poking at my chest. "That man was only coming to deliver a message, you didn't have to be rude about it." If there was one thing I hated, it was for a woman to poke with her finger, and try to tell me what to do.
"Stop poking me," I said, grabbing her finger. "I am the one that should be doing that," I teased.
She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. This is one girl you wont be poking anytime soon." She got up off the bed and took the sheet with her. I stood quickly and had her sitting on lap.
"Are you sure about that?" I whispered, really wishing she would just let me have my way with her.
She pushed off me and shook her head. "Not now Eric. I need to get downstairs." And just like that, my sex kitten from two minutes ago was out of the mood. At least now I knew how she reacted when we got to a certain point, and how to move it along. She went over to her closet and took out a blue sundress and some brown sandals to go with them, and walked into the bathroom locking the door behind her.
I was fuming with need, but she didn't care. Good god, a phone call was more important then me at that time? I was beginning to wonder if my plans to have Sookie closer than the other women was actually a good idea to go with. By the time I was dressed, she came out of the bathroom, her hair pulled up and a splash of make up on her already perfect features. I tied the last lace on my shoes, and she was standing by me, biting her lip again. I reached out and released it, and gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.
I took her hand into mine, and gave her a small tug. "Come dear one, let's go." I started to walk but she gripped my hand keeping me in place. "What is it?" I asked, concerned since she looked so out of place. I touched her cheek, and her face pinked.
"Eric, there is something..." she started, and closed her eyes, trying to gather her thoughts. I waited patiently, wondering what was so important that she couldn't say. She opened them and her eyes were determined. "I'm glad we didn't go through with it."
I was floored. Did the woman even want to sleep with me? "What? Have sex?" I clarified, and her face turned an even deeper shade of red .
She took a deep breath. "Eric, you have been with so many women..."
I held up my hand, cutting her off. "I have no STD's. I get checked every six months."
She shook her head, "It's not that Eric, but thank you for telling me."
"Then what is it? Do you not want me that way?" I asked, trying to understand.
She snorted. "I almost did it with you Eric. It wouldn't have gotten that far if I didn't want to."
"Then what is the problem?"
She crossed her arms over her chest and let out a frustrated sigh. "I'm...I want to make sure it is serious before I give that much to someone. To me, sex is a connection on a whole other level, and I am not rushing into it with you," she blurted out. I only stood there, unsure of what to say. I had thought that in these past few days I had shown her how much she had come to mean to me. Did she really need to know me that well before having sex? She is extremely different from other girls, I mused to myself.
"Then...if that is what you want, we will wait," I said, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice. I wanted her so bad, and if that damn boy hadn't interrupted us, I would still be pleasuring her.
"Really?" she asked as she looked up at me with her big blue eyes.
I reached out and stroked her hair, kissing her forehead. "Yes, really. I do care for you Sookie. If that is what you want, then we will forgo intercourse for the time being." She sighed into my arms, and I smirked. Of course she didn't hear the hidden part in that. I may not actually have sex with her, but the performance from earlier would be repeated if I have anything to say about it.
She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me on the cheek. "You're special to me too, Eric." I picked up her camera bag because I noticed she took it with her everywhere since arriving here. She took my hand and we walked out to the elevator, and then to the front desk where the message was waiting for Sookie. The lady behind the counter gave me a much too longing look before looking at Sookie.
"There was a phone call for you," she explained.
"And it wasn't sent up to the room?" Sookie asked, and the woman nodded.
"It was ma'am, but there was no answer. He said it was important, and you were to come to the orphanage as soon as possible," the woman told her. Sookie gasped and I placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me, her eyes glistening over with tears.
In no time at all, we were at the orphanage and saw that the children there weren't outside as they were yesterday. Sookie didn't bother knocking this time and we walked straight into the building, and could hear the sound of sniffles. I took Sookie's hand in mine and grasped it, holding it firmly with my own. We approached Thalia's room and saw her lying on the bed, Pablo holding her hand, and sobbing on the bedspread. I couldn't tell what Sookie was feeling at that moment, but I was pretty sure it wasn't anything good. I heard her take a deep breath, steeling herself before setting her bag on a nearby table, unpacking her camera, and loading it. She raised it, and began taking pictures of the intimate scene between a husband and his dead wife. I wasn't sure why Sookie was doing this, but Pablo didn't look at her, and Sookie was trying to be discreet. There were a few of the older children that have been here longer on the other side of the bed, looking at her as a child would to their mother. Thalia had left behind not only her husband, but also her children, and although they were not hers by law, they still viewed her as such.
When Sookie had gotten what she thought was enough pictures, she walked over to Pablo and touched his shoulder, saying some words of comfort, before reaching out and taking Thalia's hand in hers.
"Sleep well, my friend. I will see you again another day," she said quietly, and brought her hand to her lips, kissing her goodbye. All of this was a lot to take in. Sookie taking pictures, and her saying that to the lifeless woman. I had no idea what was going through her mind, but I was sure Sookie wouldn't be able to keep her calm composure for long. She has been through so much these past few days since I had met her.
Sookie walked towards me, and silently packed her bag, and we went outside to wait for the cab one of the children called for us. We sat on the curb, and I didn't know what to do. For the first time, Eric Fucking Northman had no idea what to say to a woman. Did she really need me to say anything? The way her eyes were holding back the tears that were threatening to escape told me she did need me to talk. But what to say? I just started with what I knew.
"You have lost your friend," I stated, more than asked, and I felt her tense beside me. "It is hard, but you will get through it." What I thought was a good statement turned out to be the thing that set her off. She turned her eyes to me, and if looks could kill, I would have been dead.
"No shit, Eric," she snapped at me, and I flinched. I hated when she spoke to me this way, as though I really didn't care. She seemed to realize what she did, and shook her head, taking my hand into hers. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault everything is falling apart for me."
"Sookie, you have so much going for you..."
She held up a hand for me to stop. "No, I don't. One of my dearest friends died today, my Gran is..." she let out a harsh sob, and the tears fell freely from her eyes. "Gran isn't going to live much longer." I pulled her into my arms and she started to cry harder. "I can't believe I have lost the two most important people in my life. I will never be able to get them back."
"Shh..." I said, rocking her, comforting her broken heart. It hurt to see her this way, but I doubted there was really anything I could do for her.
"And then I almost did that with you. I have been saving myself for the man I love, not for just any man," she said, looking up with frustration over her face. "Do I love you Eric?" she said, but mostly to herself, while looking over my features with her eyes. It was like she was studying me for the first time.
"I...uh."
"Don't worry Eric, you don't have to say anything. I am only thinking to myself," I was still in shock. Hearing her say she was thinking about loving me, I was ready to bolt and run. This woman went from having a breakdown to thinking about loving me. I really didn't need any more surprises today. "I don't think this is going to work out."
That got me talking. "No? What do you mean it won't work out?" I asked. I wasn't ready to leave her, but her talk about love was starting to scare the shit out of me.
"If I cannot be loved in return, than what am I doing with you? What am I to you?" she asked, her eyes boring into mine. At that moment, I almost got up, and walked away to get on a plane. I seriously couldn't have this conversation. She seemed to read my eyes, and the how uneasy the situation was making me. "You will never be able to love me?"
"Where is this coming from?" I asked, trying to keep my voice steady. In fact, it didn't work, and I had to clear my throat twice.
"I was just thinking," she said quietly, and I could tell she was hurt by my avoidance of the subject.
"We can talk about it later, dear one, right now isn't the best time," I whispered into her hair. She nodded after a moment and I let out the breath I was holding. She was really getting under my skin, though I wasn't sure if it was a bad thing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment