Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Grasping at Impossible
Chapter 10:

Of all the things she could have said to me, I didn't think that would have been one of them. Who the hell did she think she was telling me what I needed, what I wanted? She knew nothing of my feelings for her, or the way I had been internally fighting myself since I met her. There was this underlying need to have her close, but if her attitude was just to close off and send me away, then so be it.
I grabbed my jacket from the couch and the key by the front door, closing it loudly so she knew I left. I was so pissed off from what she was yapping about. She thinks she sees something in my eyes that I am holding back with her. Pfft. I could have any woman in my bed within minutes. She should deem herself lucky that I would take the time to get to know her, to come down here with her, to watch over and make sure she was safe.
I got out of the elevator and immediately went over to the bar, asking for a double shot of crown. If I wasn't an occasional drinker before I met her, I would be shortly after getting to know her. The bartender handed me my drink and winked at me. She was pretty, and had great tits from what I could see. When she walked towards the other man at the bar to give him a refill, I saw that her ass was very tight and looked nice. I could feel my dick start to stir, but it quickly went down as I thought of Sookie's tits and ass, and how prefect they were. The ones that I wanted the most, and she just shoots me down.
I went to take a sip of my drink but ended up downing the whole thing. Sookie was complex, sure, but I knew that when I agreed to see her and no others. She was someone that I could see for more than a one night stand, to where she would be around for more. But was she right? When I have sex with her, will that be it? Past women would say yes, that I would just leave them on the curb so to speak. But she was different. From the moment I saw her I knew that was true. Looking at that bartender made my insides hurt. Just moments ago I had been thinking of her in the positions I would rather have Sookie in.
I paid for my drink and walked into the lobby, and found the concierge. He was sitting behind a desk on the far back wall, and he stood and gave me a smile as I approached. "Good Evening Sir, what can I help you with?" he asked, or so I hope that was what he said. His accent was very pronounced, and it was kind of difficult to understand him.
"Do you have a flower shop nearby?" I asked and he nodded, picking up his phone and dialing a number quickly.
"What may I order you?" he said after he was done greeting the person on the other end.
"I need something that says," I coughed, "I'm sorry." The man smiled knowingly, said a couple more things into the phone, and hung up.
"They will be here in five minutes. Can I also get you a bottle of wine and some dessert? Women love that," he said, getting up from his chair and gesturing to the seat across from the desk. "I will be right back."
This man seemed to know what he was talking about, so I allowed him to fuss and get me the things that it would take to get back in the room and in bed with Sookie. Not to have sex with her, though I would like that more than everything. But I found holding her when I slept was almost as good. Her soft body pressed against mine, and her lush fragrant scent coming from her hair. I needed her more than I thought, and I had to make it up to her.
The man came back not seven minutes later, and I was impressed. There in his arms was a bouquet of flowers, very exotic ones from the looks of it, and a plate of something with a bottle of chilled wine peeking out of the bag. He strapped the bag over my shoulder and handed me the flowers, and said, "Good luck," and left. All I had to do was go back up the stairs to see her. I only hoped she would listen and allow me in.
I got up to the room and knocked once. I didn't hear anything, so I knocked again. Still nothing. I used my key to go in, and the room was just as I left it except for Sookie, who was now sitting on the leather lounge chair with her back to me. I could tell from the way she was hunched over that she had been crying. It broke my heart knowing I was the one that made her feel that way. I walked over to the coffee table beside her and set the vase down, not looking at her just yet. I put the bag down, and removed the wine and glasses, setting them side by side, along with the plate that was also in there.
I fell to my knees beside her and turned to look at her. Her eyes were red and swollen, and I could tell she hadn't stopped crying. How could this poor girl cry so much over me? What had I done to deserve her tears? It hit me then that if she cried before we ever did anything, then the others that I had dropped soon after having sex must have felt even worse. My life was starting to looking worse every second. I couldn't believe that Sookie was so affected by me.
"Sookie," I said softly, and she stared at me, her eyes leaking over with tears. I laid my head on her legs, and wrapped my arms around her waist. She didn't embrace me as I wanted her to, but she didn't pull back. "I'm sorry, Sookie. I really am." I heard her breath hitch in her throat and moments later I felt her hand in my hair, stroking the long strands. I almost purred from her touch but thought better of it. She needed me not to do that, especially since we needed to talk more than anything.
I sat up and looked up at her. "Sookie, can I say something without you interrupting?" I asked and she nodded, a few tears escaping her eyes. I reached up and wiped them away with my thumbs while cupping her face in my hands. "I want you, but not only in that way. I admit, at first it was about that, but Sookie, after getting to know you and seeing a different side to you I never knew another could possess, I find myself not only wanting you, but needing you in my life. Do you understand?"
She smiled a soft smile, but it didn't reach her eyes. "So I was all about the chase before, wasn't I?"
I flinched. Of course she would pick that up and not the other things I said. "Yes, at first. But now? No, not anymore. I want you for the long run," I said, and her smile this time reached her eyes. She looked so beautiful with her face lit up. "I need you Sookie, and not for a one night stand. I need you," I repeated, and she threw her arms around my shoulders, pressing her body close to mine. I scooted between her legs and held her closer to me, happy that she was still there with me.
"Thank you," she said, and kissed my neck. I wanted to growl and throw her on the bed and have my way with her, but not without her making the first move. I decided right then that she would always make the decisions in our relationship. I wouldn't just assume anything with her. If she wanted me, she would let me know.
"I mean it, dear one. I want you, and only you," I said again, hoping I was getting my point across.
She pulled back and kissed my lips sweetly, sweeping her tongue against my lower lip. I reached out with my own and mingled mine with hers, eliciting a moan from her. The noises she was making were spurring me on and I was finding it increasingly difficult to keep the promise I had just made to myself. She leaned back, smiling, and kissed my lips once more before looking at the things I brought up.
"Aww, Eric. I have never gotten flowers before, thank you," she said happily leaning towards them and taking their scent into her system. I was shocked, a pretty girl like Sookie never getting flowers?
"What do you mean? You have to have gotten flowers before."
She blushed. "Actually, no I haven't. My Gran gave me flowers when I graduated from school and other occasions, but you are the first man to give them to me," she answered, and I quirked an eyebrow.
"Care to explain?"
"What do you mean?" she said, unsure by what I was asking.
"How can a beautiful woman such as yourself never receive flowers?" I clarified.
She shook her head. "Because, Eric, I haven't had time to date anyone. The school I went to there were more country folk that would rather give you the skin of a squirrel they killed by themselves than to pick flowers." She reached over, and lifted the cover off the plate and let out a deep breath. "Chocolate covered strawberries," she said with a wink. "My favorite."
I ignored her last comment. "Some boy gave you skin for a gift?" I asked, trying to understand that was what she was saying.
"Yes, he was my first boyfriend and my last. Really, I may have grown up in the country, but I am not that much of a country bumpkin," she huffed, pouring a glass of wine for herself, and one for me. She handed me the glass and I took a sip. It wasn't too bad. I was more of a beer or hard liquor drinker, but as far as wine went, it wasn't half bad.
"That is so wrong. Why would he think you wanted something like that?"
"That's what I want to know. Maybe he was excited he killed it in his own backyard?" she said, shrugging her shoulders. I let it fall off my shoulders the moment she held a strawberry up to my lips and said, "bite?"
I opened my mouth and she gently inserted it between my lips. I bit down, not caring that juices flowed down the sides of my chin and were getting on my shirt. When she noticed, she put the strawberry down on the plate and said, "let me get that," and leaned in, flicking her hot little tongue against my chin. I groaned, feeling her place soft kisses along my jawline and making her way up to the corner of my lips. Without pulling back she kissed my lips once, and then again, her eyes open as mine were. I saw a cloud of pure lust take over her features and I knew right then what she wanted, but I would wait for her to ask for it.
"Eric..."
"Sookie..."
She answered by pressing her lips against mine, but this time, they were full with desire and heat. I could feel the rippling effect of her hot mouth opening to mine and submitting to my need to consume her, to touch her and taste her. She pulled me to her body, leaning back on the lounge chair, laying me on top of her small frame. I roamed my hands down her body, and inched my hand down her hip to the inside of her thigh. She moaned into my mouth when I passed over her heated center, feeling the moisture beginning to build up. I grazed a finger over her over lips and she bucked up to my hand, panting harder into my mouth. I pulled back, opening her robe enough so I could see her breasts, and was rewarded with what were the most perfect pair I had ever seen. She blushed, and her chest heaved from being so worked up. I sat up, kissing her breast as I went and kneeled down at the end of the chair.
"Do you trust me, dear one?" I asked her huskily, and she nodded. I trailed my hands up her legs and stopped when I could feel the hair from covering her sex. "Open your legs for me lover," I said, and she bit her lip. "Trust me," I whispered, and she did as I asked.
Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw. She was just the way I loved a woman. I could see her well-kept curls growing around her center, and the parts that she shaved between her thighs. I hated women that wanted to look like a little girl, and shaved all they had down there. It was unnatural and made me feel like a pervert, especially when I wanted to do something like this. Sookie was all woman, and I shouldn't have expected that from her. Her breathing hitched when my finger ran between the slit of her folds, and I looked up and saw her face. She was flushed with excitement, and was panting with anticipation.
"Lean on your elbows love, I want you to watch me," I softly commanded her, and she didn't hesitate.
I slowly inched closer to her, breathing in her musky scent, and loved what she was giving off. She blushed more seeing my face so close to her, and I smiled. "Trust me, and I will show you something you will no doubt love."
"I trust you, Eric," she said, and I took that as my cue. I dipped my head between her thighs, tasting what was forbidden to me for so long, enjoying the sounds that were coming from her mouth. I trailed a finger up and teased the outside of her opening, happy when she moved against me, wanting me to be in her in any way.
I inserted one finger, and groaned at how tight she was. I could feel my own tightness forming in my jeans, and wished that I could release it and get my much-needed relief as well, but this was about Sookie-- she needed this more than I did at the moment. I could show her I wasn't selfish and that her needs came before my own this way. I got half of what I craved, so I wasn't about to complain. My tongue moved to her bundle of nerves, and she almost shot off the lounger, griping the sides while trying to gain composure. "Let yourself feel, lover," I told her, and went back to my ministrations. She soon was writhing under the works of my mouth, and I inserted another finger, enjoying the warmth that accompanied her wetness. I could feel myself growing harder, and I could swear I was about to come in my pants, without any stimulation. She moaned once more and I felt her walls tighten around my fingers, so I thrust faster into her, curling to hit her sweet spot. She jerked and cried out, calling out my name loudly enough for everyone on the floor to hear. It was a beautiful sound.
When she came down from her high, and I had my fill of her essence, I picked her up in my arms and carried her over to the bed. She was already naked under her robe, so I went over to her drawer and pulled out a nightgown and a pair of boxers for me, placing hers on the bed next to her. She smiled faintly, and I went into the bathroom to clean up. Yes, I had just come in my pants watching her come. Shit, I was like a teenager again. But goddamn if that wasn't the hottest thing I had ever seen. I pulled off my pants, and cleaned myself off by quickly taking a two-minute shower. I dried off and slipped on my pants, and slid into bed beside her. She was in her nightgown now, and she snuggled up to my side, sighing contently.
"Eric that was...wow. I have never had that before," she said sweetly, and I smiled. "Why did you go take a shower?" she asked, and I could tell from her face she wondered why I didn't cuddle with her right after. Fuck me, she was a cuddler. I guess I could be if I tried. I did like holding her. I opted for the truth instead of covering it up. She seemed to be one that catches on easily anyways.
"I sort of...you know, in my pants," I said sheepishly, and waited for her response. She looked up confused for a moment.
"You mean you pee...oh..Oh!" she said and blushed all over again, understanding coming to her. I laughed out loud; she was always surprising me.
"Only you could have done that to me," I told her, and she bit her lip. I quickly stopped that with my finger, and she blushed more. "What is it?"
She shook her head. "I will be the only one, right?" she asked quietly, and I felt a jolt run through me. She was asking if she would be the only one for now. She didn't know I had already decided she would be long before.
"Yes," I answered her, kissing her forehead, "you are the only one."
She kissed my lips again sleepily, and snuggled closer to me. I wrapped my arms tighter around her, burying my nose into her hair, feeling sleep coming over me.
"Good," she mumbled falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment