Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hiya peoples!

I bet y'all are wondering where I went or if I had fell off the side of the world and if I was ever going to come back and finish His Sirens Call. And my answer is:

I AM!

Now that I have that settled, lets see what I can put out soon. I have a few chapters written for it, and I'm still tinkering with the main plot. Hopefully it will come together the way I want, so I can share it with you. Unfortunately, I have a really bad habit of keeping things in my head and never writing them out, but my pirate Eric has always had a soft spot in my heart. I can't help but write about him.

Hopefully I will have something posted here soon!


*lots of hugs*

~Sun

1 comment:

  1. hi there i was hopeing i could find a fic of yours called "death comes and goes" do you still have it?

    ReplyDelete