Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello Lovelies! 

I wanted to give you all a shout out as to what is coming soon to my blog. If you have been following me since this time last year, you would remember the first story I had ever published on FanFiction.net. It was called, My Version, which I soon changed to Crossroads. 

The entire story wasn't completed, leaving off in the end of the second part called choices. Well to tell the truth, I didn't like the way it read. Since it was my first work and all, I took it down last year to rework it. 

After much deliberation, I decided it will be posted here, instead of on the main site where my all my other stories are stationed. I have been reworking them, and the Prologue will soon be published soon! If you followed the series, it was called Beginnings originally, but it will be labeled differently here. 

Till next time~
sunz
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment