Monday, March 15, 2010

Grasping At Impossible
Chapter 17:

Sleeping next to Sookie… there was no way to describe it. She was my Valhalla, the very embodiment of my happiness. Having her with me was something I wasn't going to take for granted. My fear from the night before was that she wasn't going to be there when I woke. So of course when I reached for her, my eyes still closed, I wasn't surprised to find her not in my bed. Worry lanced through my body and I wondered if she did leave, and hadn't given me a proper goodbye. Before I made a move to get out of bed, I heard the water turn on in the bathroom. She was washing her hands.
I sunk back into my pillow, the tension and concern leaving my body almost instantly. The way she affected me wasn't good, and I almost hated it. I couldn't have a woman making me feel so weak. Thinking of her leaving me, and not coming back was enough to drive me insane. Well, almost. If she left and said she hated me, I think that would have been worse.
Good way of thinking, I chastised my emo thoughts. What the hell had come over me lately? Did this small woman really ignite so much change into my behavior? I was seeing little things, things that no other person was able to penetrate in me. But she did, she went past my walls and got into my heart. She was the one that I would always belong to now. I could only hope it was the same feeling for her.
I heard the water shut off, so I closed my eyes and felt the bed shift, signaling to me that she was back next to me. I felt her hand come up and touch my face, and a small sigh escaped her lips.
"Eric?" she whispered softly.
"Hmm?" I mumbled.
"Are you awake?"
I opened my eyes to see her, her face flushed, and bright. She was well rested now, and gave me a small smile.
"Morning," she said, leaning in and kissing my lips softly. I didn't make a move to pull her to me. I wanted her to be the one to initiate whatever she wanted. I was happy now to simply have her with me, and not angry from yesterday.
"Morning love."
She blushed at my words, and that was when I noticed she wasn't wearing anything that I could see. I wondered if she was wearing any panties. She scooted closer to me, holding the sheet over her breasts that were barely peeking over the cloth. I wrapped a hand over her waist above the covers, showing that I wasn't going to force her into anything. But I was openly cheering in my mind. Why else would she get into bed naked...
"I wanted to..." she said, biting her lip. I leaned down and brushed my lips against hers, hoping she would say what I wanted to hear.
"You wanted to what my Sookie?"
"I'm ready for you Eric, I am," she whispered, her hands coming up and lacing into my hair, tugging my face down to hers as I rolled on top of her.
"I turned off my phone," she said after I finally released her from the kiss, trailing my lips down her jawline and neck. For that, I was so fucking grateful. God forbid anyone or anything try to interrupt this morning with Sookie. If they did, they would no longer be breathing, and dealing with my wrath. I didn't care if someone's arm was cut off and bleeding, nothing was going to stop me from making love to Sookie, not this time.
"That is good," I said. She looked nervous, so I set out to make her feel at ease. "Sookie, if you're not ready," I started to say, even though the other part of me, the part in my sweats, was ready to revolt. I needed her, but knowing I loved her now, I wasn't going to rush her. She needed to know I was in this for the long run.
"I am."
Her hands went down to my sweats and pushed them over my hips, her feet tugging them off the rest of the way. I continued kissing her, loving the fact she was already naked and under me. I had wanted her this way for so long. Once my cock was released, she started pulling my shirt up off my back, and I obliged, helping her get it over my head. Now we were both naked, nothing between us.
Kissing her shoulder, and up to her neck, I said, "Are you sure my Sookie?" I continued kissing down her collarbone, and her hands went up, resting on my shoulders.
"I want you Eric, I do."
Wordlessly, I trailed kisses down her shoulders to her collarbone, dragging my tongue down to where her soft breasts were waiting for my attentions. "Beautiful," I whispered, taking a nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue along her now hardened nub.
"Oh Eric," she said, her hands lacing into my hair, pulling me closer to her chest. I nipped and suckled, before turning to the next one, and paying equal homage to them both. When she was panting I allowed my hands to move between her thighs. She was so wet.
"So wet Sookie," I said, slipping a finger into her. "So tight," I said as she moaned, bucking into my hand. She was more than ready for me, but I continued, wanting to make sure she was stretched enough to accommodate my size. When she starting grinding herself into my hand I took my finger out, and pushed her gently back on the bed, lowering my head between her thighs without warning. Her essence was something I would never tire of, tasting something so sweet and pure. She was like nothing on this earth, and there could never be another like her. Pushing two fingers into her, I went to work on her clit, sucking and licking her lazily. She moaned and cried out as I pushed three fingers into her, wondering why she was so tight. Shit, the girl felt so good around my fingers, and I couldn't wait to see how she felt with the rest of me in her.
When I finally brought her to release she lay quivering, and panting for air. I crawled back over her, kissing my way over her soft curves until I was on top of her, holding my weight on my elbows. My erection was aching to be inside her, feeling the pulse of it against her wet sex, begging for release.
"Sookie, my love, are you-" she didn't let me finish as she connected her lips with mine, showing me the passion she felt for me through touch.
"Make love to me Eric, make love to me," she whispered against my lips.
And that was exactly what I was going to do. I raised her hips, placing my cock at her entrance watching as her eyes closed. I didn't move forward, wondering why she wouldn't look at me.
"Open your eyes love," I said, and she did, though she looked unsure. I sat up, feeling my cock fall to the side, away from her inviting heat. "What is it?"
Tears started to form in her eyes. I started to move away from her, but she grabbed me by the shoulders, keeping me in place. "No Eric, stay. Please, stay."
I rested back on her, and placed my hands on either side of her face. "What is it Sookie? Did I hurt you? Are you unsure?"
She shook her head, and took a deep breath. "Eric, be easy on me, please."
"Sookie, I will always be easy with you," I cooed to her, and she shook her head again.
"No Eric, I mean, eh, please go easy on me," she said, blushing and looking towards the windows. "It's my first time."
"Really?" I asked incredulously. I couldn't believe that a woman as beautiful as Sookie was still a virgin. She was kind, smart, everything a man wanted. I quickly remembered all that she had said to me from the days we spent together getting to know each other. How much she said she had been saving herself. Why she was happy we didn't do it in Brazil was now making more sense. She was a virgin, and I had been so stupid and caught up in trying to get laid that I didn't pick up on it at the time.
She scoffed at my words. "Not everyone is a horn-dog, Eric!" I could tell she was quickly getting out of the mood, so I went to set this right.
"I didn't mean anything by it Sookie. You are such a catch, I can't see a man not wanting to be with you."
"Oh they have wanted me, but I was too busy. I was always traveling, always on the go. I didn't have time for a relationship. And like I said, I am not a one-time kind of girl. I wanted the first time to mean something, so I put this on hold until it came," she said, her words getting softer. Her hand snaked down and rested on my straining erection. I would be lying if the prospect of being the first man she was with wasn't thrilling.
I would be the first and last, I silently told myself.
I leaned down and kissed her lips softly. "I am honored you give it to me Sookie, something you hold so dear."
She placed both her hands on my cheeks. "I can only give it to someone that... that I love."
Not saying another word, I leaned down and took her lips into a heated kiss, relishing the taste that was all Sookie. She had a minty taste, but that was from the toothpaste this morning. She moaned into my mouth, and minutes later she was more than ready. I released her lips, positioning myself at her entrance, looking at her face, as she gave me a silent communication that this was what she wanted.
I pushed forward, feeling her tight walls contract around me, trying to make room for the thickness to come. She gasped, digging her nails into my forearms. I stopped, knowing I had quite a way to go, but waited until she was ready to proceed. After a few moments, I felt her body relax around me and I kissed her lips softly while pushing in deeper. She moaned in pain and pleasure. It was a highly erotic sound.
I stopped kissing her once I was all the way in and saw her cheeks flooding with tears. I leaned down and licked them away, telling her I loved her with each stoke of my tongue. When she started to move her hips against mine I took that as my cue she was ready to take on the more intense lovemaking. At first, it would have to be slow until she got used to it. I was larger than most, and many woman couldn't handle me.
I took slow, steady strokes, enjoying the feel of her walls around my cock. She was so warm, so slick. After a few minutes she was meeting me thrust for thrust and I could feel her walls starting to clench. My release wasn't far behind, and with a final thrust she came, screaming out my name, her face tightening into a mixture of lust and satisfaction. I loved the way she looked, and it made me come that much harder.
After we were done, I went into the bathroom, grabbing a wet cloth to clean her up with. In my stupidity I had forgotten to use a condom. I figured I would tell her about it later. I didn't know if that was what she wanted or not, but either way I would let her know. She had to trust me in every aspect of our relationship for this to work. I could have lost her, and if that had happened it would have crushed me, I was sure.
I crawled back into bed with her, happy to see her face had the "I have just been fucked by Eric Northman" glow all over it. It made me feel good that I had that effect on Sookie too. Even though I would never see this look on another girl, she was the only one I wanted to see it on.
"Oh wow, Eric...oh god!" she panted next to me. I laughed, taking in her appearance.
"There is more where that came from," I said, taking her hand in mine and lowering it down to my now hardened member. "Look at what you do to me."
She gasped then curled her fingers around me, stroking me a few times, before moving to straddle my hips. The look in her eyes almost took my breath away. She gazed at me tenderly, her hands roaming on my chest.
"I love you Eric," she said, leaning down and kissing me. "I love you so much."
"Show me," I whispered against her lips, so happy that she'd admitted it.
And she did just that. Her folds gently parted around my cock as she slowly grinded back and forth against me. I let out a groan, and the sat up, taking the tip of my erection into her center. Lowering herself, she closed her eyes, taking in my length until her pelvis connected with mine. I had never filled a woman so much before, and Sookie seemed to be made for me.
"Oh Eric," she said, and I moved to sit up against the headboard, my hands on her hips so I wouldn't be dislodged from her.
She started to move once again, alternating between twirling her hips and riding me. She wasn't experienced, so she had to get the feel of what was best for her. I was more than happy to let her have her way with me.
Leaning forward and kissing each breast, I gave her a hooded look. "That's it Sookie, ride me my love." She moaned from my words, throwing her head back as her pace quickened. I wanted her to go slower, but if this was what she wanted I wasn't going to stop her. I could feel my release coming quickly as she rose and fell against me. I reached between us, pressing my thumb against her clit hard. She let out a harsh sob, crying out my name as I felt her walls clench around me. Her eyes connected with mine as she slowly began riding me again, knowing I hadn't came yet.
With my hands on her hips, I thrust into her mercilessly. I had to come, and seeing her eyes grow wide at the sensations I was giving her was a glorious sight. Her breasts bouncing with every move I made, her supple curves moving with every movement of her hips. My life would never be the same, her body would always be what I craved, what I needed.
As Sookie came again I let out a groan, allowing myself to come as well. She fell forward on my chest as I felt her still clenching her tight muscles around me.
"I love you, Eric," she said breathlessly, her face buried into the crook of my neck.
"And I you, dear one," I whispered, my hands going up to her spine, lightly touching her back as she regained composure after her orgasm.
"I never knew it would be like this," she said, kissing my chest.
"Like what?"
She pulled back, looking me in the eyes with a soft look. "Being with you."
"I am a good lover, but only you will get the benefits from it now."
"I think that is best."
I chuckled. "Oh yea?" I said waggling my eyebrows.
"Yes," she said, poking me in the chest. "I am the only one, remember that."
"How could I forget?" I murmured, kissing her collarbone. My once softened erection came to life in her, and she gasped from the feel of me filling her once again.
"Please Eric," she said, and I wasn't sure if I had heard right. She wanted more? "Please, let me rest." I was getting worried that she was going to make herself sore from all this activity. I had caused her to bleed, that much I knew when I wiped her up moments before.
"I think that is best," I said, pulling out of her, and watching her wince. "Are you alright love?"
"I will be."
I held my hand out for hers, and she looked at me confused. "I will run you a bath."
Her eyes softened and she stood from the bed, her hand in mine.
I never thought I would find someone who would heal the hole in my heart, who would fill that place that had been denied to me for so long. True, it was my fault that I wouldn't get close to women, but truth in turn, I had never met anyone like Sookie before.
She was my Valhalla, and I was finally home.

~The End~

2 comments:

  1. ahhh loved the story i am glad it worked out.... thanks Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely story .... really enjoyed it keep up the good work people like u inspire others and i for one thank you for it !

    ReplyDelete