Monday, March 15, 2010

Grasping At Impossible
Chapter 15:

Sookie stayed at my house for three days, her body warm and building towards mine. It took a lot to keep my distance and allow her the grieving period she needed since losing her Gran. I would hold her and be there for her, helping her along and making sure she never wanted for anything. Today when she woke, she was smiling more, and I could tell she was feeling better. Having her in my arms and in my bed was something I couldn't describe. I had heard stories of being content and happy with one's bed partner, but I didn't know that it could feel like this. Her being in my bed with me did things to me that I couldn't explain.
I leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her cheek as her eyes filled with the brightness of the sun coming through the side windows. "Morning my lover," I whispered, enjoying the sight of her growing smile and blush creeping into her cheeks.
"Morning," she said back as she sighed. I pulled her closer to me, our legs entwining. She wasn't wearing anything but my shirt from last night, the same thing she had been wearing for the past few days. I had forgotten to get her any clothing, and I didn't disagree with the sight of her wearing my shirts. It made her belong to me that much more. "I want to thank you Eric."
"For what?" I asked her, running my hands over the soft curve of her back. The tension that was once there evaded her body as she sunk her worries away.
"For helping me the past few days," she said, "for being here. Letting me stay with you." I leaned down and captured her lips with mine, giving her a soft, needy, yet tender kiss. I continued at a slow pace until she giggled a little, pushing on my chest with her palms gently.
"How thankful are you?" I asked her, moving instead to her neck, and placing sweet kisses along her pulse point.
She huffed, then moaned when I nipped at her ear. "Just because I am thankful doesn't mean I want to have sex with you."
I chuckled against her skin. "I don't care why you have sex with me, just as long as you do," I quipped back before taking all of her delicious mouth with my own.
Her body moved against mine as our lips and tongues dueled, trying to get the upper hand. After a while she gave up and simply allowed my tongue to curl around hers as my hands dipped down her sides, grazing against her soft breasts and down to the edge of the shirt, that I now wanted off her body. I snaked my hand down between her thighs and quickly found her clit with my thumb, while inserting a finger into her slick heat.
She let out a gasp, feeling a part of me enter her without her knowing it was coming, then pulled me closer to her as she began bucking into my hand, riding me the way she was intended to. She whimpered and moaned as I inserted another finger and began to rub harder against her bundle of nerves, trying to get her some release so she would be able to get through the day. I myself could have used the same thing, but I wasn't going to be selfish when it came to her. She deserved so much more, and when she was ready for me, I would be waiting.
Sookie arched herself once again into my hand, her fingernails digging into my forearms as I continued pumping my fingers into her. I could feel that she was close, and she let me know herself. "Oh, God Eric, so Close!" she moaned against my lips. I knew she was about to come undone, so I quickly pulled her shirt up, taking one of her nipples into my mouth and bit down, giving her enough pain to bring the pleasure that much faster. She came, screaming my name, her hands fisting themselves in my hair as her body shook with the release that allowed her to relax that much more. She continued jerking a little as I removed my fingers, and groaned at their absence.
"All you have to do is ask, my Sookie," I said while kissing her jawline, hoping she would say yes. The raging hard on in my pants was becoming increasingly difficult to deal with, especially when she was allowed a release and I still hadn't.
Her reaction was immediate, wrapping her legs around me, kissing my lips. Her wetness was rubbing against my boxers and soaking through the fabric. "Oh Eric," she moaned, her hand snaking between us into my boxers and stroking my cock. I groaned into her mouth as she pulled me free from the fabric, and pushed them down to my ankles with her feet. Her wetness was so close to my cock, and I could feel it warm against me.
"I need you Sookie, I need you," I whispered against her lips as she moved to place me at her entrance. Just as I was about to push forward, her phone started ringing.
I don't know what you've done to me,

But I know this much is true:


I wanna do bad things with you.


I wanna do real bad things with you.

"Shit," she said, moving slightly as I felt my cock lose the warmth that was it was so close to penetrating. "Sorry," she said sheepishly as I rolled onto my back, and she answered her phone. After a few 'yes, yes, I will be there's,' I got the feeling she was soon leaving my bed, again, before I got what I have been wanting.
When she turned and looked at me, I gave her a forced smile and she sighed, dragging her hand down the front of my chest. "I need you Eric, I really do. But," she said, and I knew there was a but in there somewhere, there always was with her, "I need to go pick up Pam at the airport."
I nodded that I understood, and gave her a peck on the lips. "I understand, dear one. Perhaps another time," I said, and her eyes hooded over. I could practically see the lust pouring out from them.
"I'll be back later," she purred, pressing the length of her body along mine, while moving to get off the bed. "And I will be ready for you then too."
I groaned as she got up off the bed, walking into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I went into my closet, after forcing myself out of bed, to get her a pair of my gym shorts (the only ones that would fit her) and also one of my older t-shirts from the back of the stack. I smiled since it conveniently had my name printed on the back from my days in high school. I figured she would fit into this size shirt better than my current ones, since the ones she has been wearing to bed were down to her knees.
I knocked on the door and opened it to an already dried off Sookie, fresh from the shower. She didn't wash her hair since she was in a hurry, and gratefully took the clothes I had in my hands.
"Next time I come over, I am bringing some of my clothes," she said absently while casually putting on the shirt. I almost came unglued when she didn't move to cover up her breasts as she did so. Normally she wouldn't have been so open with me, but it didn't even phase her this time. She slipped on the shorts and flip flops she had been wearing when I had taken her here with me. She kissed my lips chastely before calling out over her shoulder, "I'm late already, see you in a bit." The front door closed and I was still standing there in my bathroom, alone, wishing Pam could have gotten a cab or something. I would have offered to get her car for her, but Lafayette had gone with me yesterday to drive it back behind me to my house. I didn't like her not having a way around, and she wasn't, under any circumstance, driving my car anywhere. I collapsed back onto the bed, taking the pillow that smelled like her and holding it close to me, allowing myself to dream of it being her instead of a bag of feathers.
When I next woke, the sun was barely coming through the curtains, and my phone said it was close to 7pm. I quickly jumped out of bed, cursing myself for sleeping so late. I hadn't realized how tired I was from taking care of Sookie the past few days. I cleaned up and dressed for the club, knowing I had to make an appearance for a while tonight. I hadn't been in the bar since Sookie came over, not wanting to leave her alone. I laced up my boots and after taking a final look in the mirror, I grabbed my keys and phone and was out the door.
My car purred to life as I took to the streets, pulling into the parking lot in record time. I felt my phone vibrate, and saw it was a text from Sookie telling me she would see me in a few hours and was bringing some clothes to stay over for the night again. I sent her one back quickly, telling her that I looked forward to it. I strolled into the club, wondering if I should have a key made for Sookie so she could come and go as she pleased in my home. I loved having her there, and being able to see her when she was in town as often as possible sounded like a good idea to me.
When I walked into the club, I suddenly wished I had stayed at home and waited for Sookie to show back up. Sitting in my booth in the far corner was Victor, and his 'master' of sorts, business partner Felipe. I took a deep breath to compose myself and looked around for Bill. I spotted him across the bar, talking to Lorena in hushed tones. One look at him and I could tell he wasn't happy about something. Lorena seemed to be sticking her thumb into a sore spot on him. When his eyes caught me walking over to him, he pushed her away with his hand, telling her to stop. When she saw me a few feet away, she turned to Bill.
"He better fix this Bill. This isn't your problem," she snapped, and then walked into the back of his office, shutting the door.
"What crawled up her ass?" I sneered at Bill, and he made the gesture towards my office. I nodded, and followed him the few doors over to my office, and sat behind the desk while he closed the door behind him. Instead of taking the seat across from me, he started pacing. He was really upset about something. "What is it?" I urged him to speak up.
"Victor and Felipe are here," he said.
I sighed. "Yes, I saw that. What is the problem?"
He stopped pacing and narrowed his eyes at me. "They are here...to repay you," he started and I held up my hand.
"For what?"
"For accepting their offer, and helping the club pick up," he said, though I remember sending a few of the girls over last week to help out that were regulars here, I didn't remember actually helping in any particular way.
I rolled my eyes. "I only sent a few of the regulars that are easy for a fuck around here," I said. "I was getting tired of their attentions."
He came over and sat across from me in one of the empty chairs. "Well, apparently they are overly appreciative then," he said, pointing a finger towards the door, "they brought a woman for you."
My mouth hung open at the words that came out. "What?" I asked, wondering if what he was saying was what I thought he was.
Bill leaned forward on his arms, and looked me in the eyes. "That girl in the booth is one of their best," he said, disgusted, "she is the favorite of the men there."
I made a face that matched his tone. "Send her away, she isn't welcome here."
He shook his head. "That's for you to tell him. I tried over three times. He offered her to me first before you got here, since I had told him you might not be coming in. That is why Lorena was riding my ass out there."
"I don't want her," I said, though I knew it wasn't doing any good saying it. Bill knew the only person I wanted, and where I had been for the past few days. He called me daily to see if I needed anything, along with Lafayette. It was great to know that no matter how fucked up this world was or what situation I was in, I had two good friends to watch my back, just like I would do for them.
"You will need to talk to him. Maybe you can get him to leave," he said, standing from his chair. "I am going to calm down Lorena." Bill turned towards the door, and gave me a smile before opening it. "I'm glad Sookie is doing better, and is able to get out tonight."
I perked up hearing her name, and smiled back. "Yes, she is doing better. I'm seeing her later on tonight at my home." I smirked. "Tonight is the night Bill."
He laughed and shook his head. "Still can't believe she has made you wait this long. Tell her I said hi later, but not before you deal with those two out in front."
"Send them back here," I said waving my hand and he nodded before walking out. A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door as I was looking down at my phone, seeing Sookie had sent me a text saying she would be coming over here in a few hours. Good, enough time to get rid of these two and back to more important things.
Victor entered in with a girl wearing a tight black mini dress, and Felipe behind her. She was smiling seductively at me, as though she was undressing me with her eyes.
"Eric, it is good to see you again," Victor started, taking a seat in the free chair that Felipe wasn't occupying. "You remember my business partner Felipe."
"Yes, I do," I said, nodding at Felipe, who did the same back. "Not that I am not pleased to see you, but why are you here?"
"We came," Felipe answered, "to thank you for the newer additions to our club. They fit in nicely."
I didn't want to think about what he offered them, or what they were doing there. "That is good," I said.
"As a thank you, we wanted to drop off Cara here, to give you a private showing," Victor said, grabbing the girl's hand and pushing her towards me. She came over and sat on my desk, her legs opening a bit. She was a very beautiful woman, with toned legs that were kissed by the sun.
"Hi," she said softly, while running a finger down her neck, down her chest. I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready to do whatever she wanted. I hadn't had sex in so many weeks, and I was still being cock blocked at home. "I want to dance for you," she whispered, and I looked up to see that we were alone in the room now. I must have been so intrigued with the woman in front of me that I hadn't heard them leave.
I took a better look at her, seeing her breasts pushed up in the leather fabric, her blond hair in waves down her shoulders, looking so much like the goddess that had been denying me for so long. She took my hand in hers and walked me over to the couch, pushing me back so I was sitting. The music from the club was playing so loudly I could hear it through the walls, as she did. She started moving to the rhythm, twirling her hips and body with every sound. I groaned when she put her hands behind her, undoing the zipper that was holding up the fabric. Slowly, she inched it down while her eyes were on me, her body still moving. When she had it undone, she slipped the dress off her shoulders, showing off her soft voluptuous breasts and body.
She wasn't wearing any underwear, or a bra.
I was so fucked.
She moved closer to me, her body swaying with every step, bringing me into a dream state. She came up and straddled my lap, and her sex touched my erection in my pants causing me to moan out. Without another thought, her hands went down to my shirt, unbuttoning the few top ones, and exposing my chest hair. She smiled and leaned down, kissing and sucking at my neck as she ground into my cock, begging it to come out. I was so fucking horny, and this devil woman was here, practically begging me to take her. She looked so much like the woman I wanted, the one I craved. Her scent was of peaches instead of strawberries, but that was easy to overlook. Tentatively, I reached out and touched her breasts with my hands, teasing her nipples with the thumbs. She let out a breathy moan as I bucked up against her, and closed my eyes.
That was when I saw her.
My Sookie, her face, her smile, her eyes.
The woman that I came to adore. The one that I was needing and wanting in my life.
The one that I couldn't live without anymore.
She was the one that I wanted, the only one that could make me happy.
Her touch, her scent, her taste. I couldn't do without, and wouldn't want to.
Without any other thought, I pushed the girl back, and she sat on my knees, still naked, looking at me confused. "What's wrong? Did I do something?" she asked.
I shook my head. "No, I just realized something."
"What's that?" she said, reaching up and covering her breasts. She was very innocent when she carried on a conversation, though one wouldn't know by the way she was acting. What kind of place were those two running across town?
"I love someone," I said out loud for the first time, and then looked up at her eyes. "I love Sookie."
She looked confused still. "Cookie?"
I laughed. "No, Sookie," I said. "I love her," I said again. "I love Sookie Stackhouse." I said and grinned. She smiled back and reached out and touched my face, freeing her breast from her grasp.
"She is a lucky girl then," she said, and before I had the chance to speak, my door flew open.
There stood Sookie, Bill behind her, her eyes tearing up as she took in the little blond woman on my lap, naked.
Shit.

1 comment: